Hampton Roads Car Care has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Hampton, VA.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Hampton Roads Car Care's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
I love won. He is an awesome mechanic. I like how honest he is and in my opinion goes above and beyond to make sure his customers are taken care of. So if you're looking for honest, good quality work look no further than Hamton Roads Car Care! He was referred to me by mutual friends and I couldn't be more happy with my experience with them. I have found my mechanic for sure.